Friday, October 29th, we’re heading out for another run through the western states. After a show at the Bottleneck in Lawrence, KS we’re playing two Halloween shows in Denver at Quixote’s. The band is then heading through the Northwest and California with stops along the way out and back. We hope some of you will join us at one of these shows in the next 2 weeks. Also, as an early heads up, our new CD titled, “Nyash Up”, will be coming out in about 2 months!
- -Friday, October 29th: the Bottleneck / Lawrence, KS
- -Saturday, October 30th and Sunday, October 31st: Quixote’s / Denver, CO
- -Monday, Nov. 1st: Urban Lounge / Salt Lake City, UT
- -Wednesday, Nov. 3rd: Nectar / Seattle, WA
- -Thursday, Nov. 4th: Eastside Club Tavern / Olympia, WA
- -Friday, Nov. 5th: Silver Moon Brewery / Bend, OR
- -Saturday, Nov. 6th: the Good Foot / Portland, OR
- -Tuesday, Nov. 9th: Red Fox Tavern / Eureka, CA
- -Wednesday, Nov. 10th: Boom Boom Room / San Francisco, CA
- -Thursday, Nov. 11th: On the Rox, Roxy Theater: Los Angeles, CA
- -Friday, Nov. 12th: the Green Room / Flagstaff, AZ
- -Saturday, Nov. 13th: the Compound Grill / Phoenix, AZ
Hope to see you out on the road!